Maybe you mean: 'home' or 'about' or 'industry-news' or 'services' or 'register' or 'privacy'
Welding – Metal Arc
Perform manual metal arc welding (MMAW) welding also known as Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW) for producing various types of joints on carbon steels and low alloy steels in a range of welding positions as per specific instructions given.
- Manually weld carbon and low alloy steels in 1G/1F, 2G/2F and 3G/3F welding
- positions using Manual Metal Arc Welding / Shielded Metal Arc Welding
- Perform Simple manual cutting operations on Carbon steels using oxy fuel gas
- Use basic health and safety practices at the workplace
- Work effectively with others