- Permanent Role – 2 positions available
- Competitive base salary
- Healthy commissions linked to achievable KPI’s
- Ongoing training and support provided to help you succeed
- Convenient City fringe location with public transport next door to office
- Immediate start
Our client is an established RTO working in blue-collar industries, including building, construction and the oil & gas sector. They are looking to expand their current team to meet the growing demand in their target market.
You will be part of a small dynamic team working within blue-collar industries. Knowledge of these industries is advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided.
You will be calling potential students and assisting them with progressing in their careers by on-boarding them into their chosen program/s.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience working with RTO’s highly regarded
- Must be self-motivated with aligning work ethic
- Have strong phone communication skills
- KPI focused
- Sales experience (but not mandatory) in any discipline
- Immediate start desired
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Building strong relationships with students and employers
- Building your industry knowledge to become an expert
- Reach and surpass KPI’s and targets
- Student on-boarding and student management
- Assisting students with selecting the right program for career and employment progression
If you want to be rewarded for meeting Targets and can work in a Strong team environment with a personality for Sales, please contact Daryle Guttenbeil NOW on 0419 984 473.
|Job Category||Corporate & Professional, Sales Consulting|