Arrow are currently seeking two trade qualified carpenters to work on school projects in the Canberra region. Projects are short term but will attract a healthy hourly rate plus super. Duties will include all aspects of the trade, so we are looking for people with a flexible, can do attitude.
Both roles are casual, working fulltime hours.
Successful applicants will have:
- A carpentry trade qualification
- Basic trade tools
- Current driver’s license and transport
- OHS construction white card or equivalent
- A good work ethic and a team player
- Ability to work unsupervised in a conscientious manner suitable for working in a school environment
- Available for work Monday to Friday
We will offer;
- Excellent Pay rate based on experience
- Weekly Pay with Superannuation
- Access to training for upskilling your qualifications
- The opportunity to work on a variety of projects
- Work for a company that cares about your career and safety
We are professionals from the construction sector and will only work with Professional Tradesmen & Companies building strong relationships by providing a premium service.
Call Zachary Young NOW on (07) 3310 8742 or email [email protected] if you have the required skills and experience to fulfil this role.