Arrow are currently recruiting a Trade Qualified Carpenter to join a team of specialist carpenters renovating high end older timber homes in Brisbane’s northern suburbs.
You will have at least three years’ experience as a Qualified Carpenter, with specific experience in the renovation of Queenslander and period dated timber homes.
You will have;
- Trade certificate in carpentry/joinery
- Basic carpentry hand tools
- Current driver’s license and transport
- OHS construction white card or equivalent
- A good work ethic and a team player
- Attention to detail in providing high quality finishes
- Construction PPE
- Available for work Monday to Friday
We will offer;
- Excellent Pay rate based on experience
- Weekly Pay with Superannuation
- Long term assignments
- Access to training for upskilling your qualifications
- The opportunity to work on a variety of projects
- Work for a company that cares about your career and safety
We are professionals from the construction sector and will only work with Professional Tradesmen & Companies building strong relationships by providing a premium service.
Call Zachary Young NOW on (07) 3310 8742 or email [email protected] if you have the required skills and experience to fulfil this role.