Arrow are currently recruiting experienced Mechanical Fitters for our client, a large company operating in the Oil & Gas sector throughout Australia. The assignment is based in Acacia Ridge, South Brisbane for an initial period of 10 weeks with the potential for ongoing works dependent on the success of the applicants. Applicants with demonstrated workshop experience only to apply please.
Skills and experience required
- Cert III in Engineering – Mechanical Fitter
- 3+ years’ experience in Mechanical Fitter, or Fitter/Turner works
- Assembly of structural piping & instrumentation tubing
- Standard tools of trade
- Current driver’s licence & reliable vehicle for travelling to/from work
- Construction induction (White or Blue Card)
- High risk LF, WP or DG highly regarded
- Minimum PPE requirements – Hard hat; high viz long sleeves shirt; long pants; safety boots
- Hard-working, reliable and motivated workers who will can initiative and are willing to learn
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to OH&S policies and procedures, and active participation in a safe workplace
You will receive;
- $35p/h + penalty rates + superannuation
- Overtime hours on offer
- You will be paid weekly directly into your bank account
- Work with a reputable company working in the oil and gas sector nationally
- The opportunity to work on a variety of projects
- Potential long-term assignment
We are professionals from the construction & mining sectors and will only work with Professional Tradesmen & Companies building strong relationships by providing a premium service.
Call Zachary Young NOW on (07) 3310 8742 or email [email protected] if you have the required skills and experience to fulfil this role.
|Job Category||Oil & Gas|