FOR ENGINEERING FIRM WITH LARGE CONTRACT IN THE MINING INDUSTRY
Arrow are currently recruiting six (6) experienced Industrial Electricians for our client, a large company operating in the Oil & Gas sector throughout Australia. The assignment is based in Acacia Ridge, South Brisbane for an initial period of 10 weeks with the potential for ongoing works dependant on the success of the applicants.
The role involves.
Skills and experience required
• Relevant trade qualifications for Electrical works
• 3+ years’ experience in building switchboards
• Cert 4 in Hazardous Areas – Electrical (desired but not essential)
• Current driver’s licence & reliable vehicle for travelling to/from work
• Construction induction (White or Blue Card)
• Minimum PPE requirements – Hard hat; high viz long sleeves shirt/long pants; safety boots
• Basic electrician hand tools
• A hard-working, reliable and motivated worker who will take initiative
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Attention to OH&S policies and procedures, and active participation in a safe workplace
You will receive;
• $38p/h + penalty rates + superannuation
• Overtime hours on offer
• Work with a reputable company working in the oil and gas sector nationally
• The opportunity to work on a variety of projects
• Potential long term assignment
We are professionals from the construction & mining sectors and will only work with Professional Tradesmen & Companies building strong relationships by providing a premium service.
Call Zachary Young NOW on (07) 3310 8742 or email [email protected] if you have the required skills and experience to fulfil this role.
|Job Category||Oil & Gas|