Arrow Contractors are recruiting a General Manager for a very successful Registered Training Organisation (RTO) based in Brisbane. Our client is growing exponentially in response to the growth of their target market and needs an experienced General Manager to ensure the company successfully manages the opportunities presented during this period, including scaling the business to meet with demand from industry.
This is a permanent position commencing early March 2018, providing a six-figure package including super and monthly bonuses for achieved targets.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for the following
- Management and support of key staff
- Revenue generation and growth aligned with company objectives
- Financial analysis and reporting to the CEO
- Exceptional relationship management and proven ability to develop and maintain networks with industry
- Scaling the business in response to the demand from the target market
- Achieving financial and corporate KPI’s
- Implementation and execution of commercial strategy
- Creation and management of company policies and internal administration
To succeed in this role, you will have the following
- Min 5 years proven experience in managing and executing corporate strategy
- Sound knowledge of financial reporting, budgeting, cost control, accounting software
- Proven experience in staff management and leadership
- Proven experience in scaling a business
- A tertiary qualification in business, sales or marketing
- Knowledge of the Australian VET sector
- Knowledge of Training and Assessment processes
- Knowledge of marketing and sales
- Excellent problem-solving skills
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Robbie White on 07 3310 8742.