Arrow are currently recruiting an experienced field service mechanic for our client, a large civil road construction company. This is a full-time role working out of their workshop in the northern suburbs of Melbourne. The role involves servicing, repairing and maintaining heavy duty road construction equipment in the workshop and site visits as required. If you’re looking to relocate to Victoria to reconnect with family or for a change of scenery, then this is the opportunity for you.
Skills and experience required:
• Certificate III in Automotive Mechanical Technology or equivalent (heavy diesel mechanic experience required)
• Minimum 5 years’ experience working with heavy vehicle equipment
• Current driver’s licence (manual)
• Construction induction (White or Blue Card)
• Experience using a computerized maintenance management system – C works or similar platform
• Manage and operate a workshop, including parts ordering as required
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
• Ability to work unsupervised with high level problem solving skills
• A hard-working, reliable and motivated worker who will take initiative.
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Attention to OH&S policies and procedures, and active participation in a safe workplace
• Must be able to pass a drug and alcohol test
You will receive;
• Excellent Pay rate on offer from up to $120,000 package based on experience
• Company vehicle, laptop and mobile phone
• Full time permanent position with a reputable company working in the civil sector nationally
• The opportunity to work on a variety of projects across the state
We are professionals from the construction & mining sectors and will only work with Professional Tradesmen & Companies building strong relationships by providing a premium service.
Call Robbie White NOW on (07) 3310 8742 or email [email protected] if you have the required skills and experience to fulfil this role
|Job Category||Civil Construction|