Arrow are currently recruiting experienced three (3) Formwork Carpenters / Civil Construction workers for a DIDO project in central North Queensland, working on a 2 weeks on / 1 week off roster. The role requires all-rounders with formwork / concreting and steelfixing skills for several large energy projects. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a drug and alcohol test prior to placement, with regular testing being conducted by the client for the duration of the project.
Skills and experience required:
• Certificate III in Formwork / Falsework or Carpentry, OR
• Demonstrated experience in the industry with references supporting the application
• Experience in Steelfixing (tying reobar, fixing mesh, drilling/epoxying dowels etc.)
• Experience in concreting works (pouring, vibrating, finishing, patching)
• Ability to read and interpret drawings
• Own trade hand tools and basic PPE (hard hat, safety glasses, gloves, high viz clothing, steel capped boots)
• Reliable transport and current driver’s licence
• Hard-working, reliable and motivated workers who will take initiative.
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Attention to OH&S policies and procedures, and active participation in a safe workplace
We will offer:
• Excellent Pay rates based on experience
• Weekly Pay with Superannuation
• Accommodation and meals provided
• Access to training for upskilling your qualifications
• The opportunity to work on a variety of projects
• Work for a company that cares about your career and safety
We are professionals from the construction & mining sectors and will only work with Professional Tradesmen & Companies building strong relationships by providing a premium service.
Call Zachary Young NOW on (07) 3310 8742 or email [email protected] if you have the required skills and experience to fulfil this role.
|Job Category||Civil Construction, Energy|