Arrow are currently recruiting experienced blocklayers for multiple projects in SE Qld and on the Whitsunday Islands, (residential and commercial projects). We have multiple roles available for an immediate start with the potential for ongoing work for qualified, experienced blocklayers that have demonstrated experience in the industry. Accommodation and meals are provided for the Whitsunday Island projects
Skills and experience required:
- Certificate III in Bricklaying/Blocklaying, OR
- Demonstrated experience in the industry with references supporting the application
- Experience in Steelfixing (tying reobar, drilling/epoxying dowels etc.)
- Experience in concrete blockfill works (pouring, finishing, patching)
- Ability to read and interpret drawings
- Own trade hand tools and basic PPE (hard hat, safety glasses, gloves, high viz clothing, steel capped boots)
- Reliable transport and current driver’s licence
- Hard-working, reliable and motivated workers who will take initiative.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to OH&S policies and procedures, and active participation in a safe workplace
We will offer:
- Excellent Pay rates based on experience
- Weekly Pay with Superannuation
- Accommodation and meals provided
- Access to training for upskilling your qualifications
- The opportunity to work on a variety of projects
- Work for a company that cares about your career and safety
We are professionals from the construction & mining sectors and will only work with Professional Tradesmen & Companies building strong relationships by providing a premium service.
Call Zachary Young NOW on (07) 3310 8742 or email [email protected] if you have the required skills and experience to fulfil this role.