Due to significant expansion in the sector, Arrow are currently recruiting welders / boilermakers for projects ranging from workshop based operations to site based operations throughout Queensland. We have multiple roles available for an immediate start with the potential for ongoing work for qualified, skilled operators that have demonstrated experience with welding / boilermaker and steel fabrication works.
Skills and experience required:
• Certificate III in Engineering (fabrication trade) OR
• Demonstrated experience in the industry with references supporting the application
• Demonstrated MIG, TIG & Arc welding experience
• Experience using hand tools and power tools
• Oxy cutting experience
• Ability to read and interpret drawings
• Own trade tools and welding PPE (mask, gloves, overalls/jacket/apron, steel capped boots)
• Reliable transport and current driver’s licence
• Forklift ticket desirable but not essential
• Hard-working, reliable and motivated workers who will take initiative.
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Attention to OH&S policies and procedures, and active participation in a safe workplace
Please note, a weld test may be required at the interview.
We will offer:
• Excellent Pay rate based on experience
• Weekly Pay with Superannuation
• Long term assignments
• Day shifts and night shifts available
• Access to training for upskilling your qualifications
• The opportunity to work on a variety of projects
• Work for a company that cares about your career and safety
We are professionals from the construction & mining sectors and will only work with Professional Tradesmen & Companies building strong relationships by providing a premium service.
Call Zachary Young NOW on (07) 3310 8742 or email [email protected] if you have the required skills and experience to fulfil this role.