One of our large civil construction clients is seeking two (2) experienced pipe layers to join their team on a project at Amberley, QLD. This role is available for an immediate start with the potential for ongoing work for the right people
Your new role
Working with 1.5m diameter concrete pipes, your duties will include aligning and positioning pipes, connecting and installing, digging and trenching, working in confined spaces, working around machinery and civil labouring duties.
Skills and experience required
- Demonstrated history in the civil construction industry
- Experience in laying concrete pipes
- Any additional plant operators tickets or plant experience will be highly regarded – bobcat, front end loaders etc.
- Reliable transport and current driver’s licence
- Full construction PPE is required
- Hard-working, reliable and motivated workers who will take initiative.
We will offer;
- Excellent Pay rate based on experience
- Weekly Pay with Superannuation
- Long term assignments
- Access to training for upskilling your qualifications
- The opportunity to work on a variety of projects
- Work for a company that cares about your career and safety
We are professionals from the construction sector and will only work with Professional Tradesmen & Companies building strong relationships by providing a premium service.
Call Zachary Young NOW on (07) 3310 8742 or email [email protected] if you have the required skills and experience to fulfil this role.
|Job Category||Civil Construction|